We are currently seeking a Physician board-certified in Pulmonary/Critical Care to join our committed team of professionals.
The position is an essential role in the inpatient and outpatient setting, providing direct care to patients. It is necessary that within this role, the Physician has demonstrated ability to cultivate and support a strong team care culture and collaborative environment centered on consistently delivering exceptional patient care.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Physician will provide direct patient care through shift work in inpatient ICU and outpatient clinic settings
- Promote the CCPSA culture of team collaboration, while providing excellent clinical care to our patients
- Oversight, leadership and resource for Advanced Practice Providers (NP and PA) in the outpatient clinic
- Build strong positive communication with staff, consulting physicians, Nurses, RTs, etc. to increase the success of the practice and provide excellent patient care
- Engage in and support clinical and administrative leadership activities and initiatives
Skills, Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Completion of an accredited fellowship Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Willingness to travel to various sites, as workflow dictates
- Positive attitude, exemplary patient care, and willingness to adapt to changes as needed for patient and practice needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with staff, patients and colleagues.
- Proficient with Office 365 software, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Electronic Medical Records. Prior experience with EPIC electronic medical record system beneficial, but not required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to drive between clinic locations for meetings
- Ability to sit or stand for extended time periods
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Competitive market driven salary and benefits
- Fully paid medical malpractice insurance premiums
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance benefits with partial practice subsidy
- 401k retirement benefits, with employer matching
- CME stipend and allotted time