Our Board-Certified Sleep Medicine specialists are on the forefront of Sleep Disorder diagnostic and management technologies.
We utilize diverse, proven modalities to diagnose and treat Sleep Disorders such as Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Central Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, High-Altitude Sleep Problems.
- Home Sleep Studies: We offer portable testing kits for qualifying sleep patients, to complete overnight sleep studies in the comfort of their own home. If you are referred for a Home Sleep Test from a physician outside of our practice, you will be asked to schedule an appointment with one of our clinic physicians or Advanced Practice Providers prior to scheduling your sleep study. For more information on Home Sleep Testing, please click here.
- Sleep Lab Studies: Ordering and interpretations.
- Outreach Clinics and Telemedicine: Extending our sleep medicine services to patients outside of the Denver-metro area at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Team: Development of comprehensive inpatient screening and management protocols, policies, procedures and communication tools.
- PAP Clinic: A dedicated clinic managed by specially-trained Respiratory Therapists available for all new and established patients currently using or being started on positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy including CPAP, auto-CPAP, Bi-level, ASV or home ventilator therapy. This clinic includes education, mask fitting and sensitivity training. The focus of this clinic is support for those patients on PAP therapy with a goal of improving confidence with their treatment and consistent use of the device.
For information on any of our additional Sleep Medicine Services, please a call our main scheduling line at 303-951-0600.